Small Business Development Center
Federal Marketing Seminar
The purpose of the Federal Marketing Plan (FMP) seminar is to help your company be more successful in getting contracts from the United States government.
**Limited seating. Must cancel 24 hours prior to workshop for refund.**
November 6, 2013
10:00 a.m.- 12:00 p.m.
The Federal Marketing Seminar will help the company answer the following key questions:
- Does the federal government buy my company’s products/services?
- How much did the federal government buy from commercial entities for those products/services?
- Who in the federal government buys my company’s products/services?
- How does the federal government purchase these products/services?
- Who is the federal government currently buying these products/services from?
The key objective of this plan is to obtain federal contracts before they are put on the street for public bidding. A large number of federal contracts are negotiated or awarded under limited competition through the use of contract vehicles and socio economic programs.
Registration is required
Contact Sandra Rodriguez for more information at:
firstname.lastname@example.org ,(214) 860-5889
When & Where
Government Contracting SBDC
"Helping Businesses Grow Through Opportunities in Government Contracting"
"We exist solely to help small business firms in our 49 county service area become more effective suppliers to government agencies and prime contractors. Without our valued clients we simply wouldn't be here. All client assistance is conducted with this key fact in mind."