We've all heard the "content is king" mantra as often as we've heard that "this is the year of mobile" but what does that mean in 2013? It sure doesn't mean spinning articles and posting them everywhere to build links... it means... well, you'll have to come hear for yourself!
When: Tuesday, February 12th, 2013 - 5 pm to 7 pm
What:High-quality content is one of the best ways to get in front of your target audience and get priceless exposure for your business. However, there’s a big issue: most web content is unoriginal, boring and poorly marketed. Some of the thinks that Zeke might be covering are:
- How to spy what’s working for your competitors
- 5 free tools to find the hottest content in your industry
- Why picking the right type of media is half the battle
- Should you create your own content or have someone create it for you?
- How to have quality content created on a budget
- Why being boring is the worst mistake you can make
- 10 proven ways to market your content
Where: AboutUs - 107 SE Washington Street, Suite 520 - Portland, OR 97214
Who: Zeke Camusio | Digital Aptitude Zeke Camusio is a serial entrepreneur who has built and sold three successful businesses. Zeke is the author of The Internet Marketing Bible and CEO of Digital Aptitude, an Internet marketing agency with over 300 clients (including Chevrolet, Burger King and Subaru).
When & Where
Search Engine Marketing Professionals of Portland
is a non-profit organization based in Portland, Oregon whose mission is to inform and educate area businesses on the benefits of SEM to bottom line revenue.