Feb. Catamount Class: Soul Collage
Wednesday, February 26, 2014 from 5:00 PM to 6:30 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Unfortunately, this event has been cancelled due to illness. We will attempt to reschedule it for a later date in the Spring 2014.
Facilitated by Holly Wilkinson, this class offers you the opportunity to explore your inner wisdom, reflect on your inner wisdom and express your resilience through imagery. But absolutely no artistic experience needed - just curiosity and inspiration.
When & Where
Office of Student & Community Relations
The Office of Student and Community Relations (OSCR) at the University of Vermont (UVM) is committed to creating a safe and socially just environment for off-campus students and neighbors. To do this we provide resources and education to our students so that they have successful experiences transitioning to and living off campus and we work with students, neighbors, and city partners on creative initiatives to improve the quality-of-life in our shared community.
You can contact us for the following:
- Resources for Your Off-Campus Housing Search
- Accessing Off-Campus Living Resources
- Getting Involved in Your Community
- Becoming an Student or Neighbor Liaison & Accessing Grant Money for Neighborhood Projects
- Addressing Landlord/Tenant Concerns
- Resolving Conflict with Roommates and Neighbors
- Responding to Off-Campus Bias
- Understanding City Ordinances
We strive for everyone to be able to participate in our events - please let us know how we can make our events more accessible to you!