If you’ve wanted to sing in a chorus, wished you could sing along with friends, wanted to feel more comfortable singing the Happy Birthday song, or even just get more out of singing by yourself, these workshops are the perfect first step!
• If you can talk you can sing! Yes, EVEN YOU!!
• Learn in a way that’s supportive, comfortable & fun
• Discover your own natural voice
• Become more confident – experience some singing success!
• Take home skills to start you on your way!
Through a combination of games, improvisation and simple songs from around the world we’ll explore different aspects of the voice. We’ll create a tool kit of accessible techniques for you to take home and use as you develop your skills. Discover the joy of your unique voice and let go of that old idea that singing isn’t for you!
NOTE: Workshop tuition is non-refundable. If you must re-schedule you can apply your credit to any future workshop.
When & Where
Nancy Salwen is a certified Music Together teacher teaching both parent/child music classes and in schools. She is a member of the Natural Voice Practitioners Network, and Music for People’s Musicianship and Leadership training program.