San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
4K MADE EASY
Saturday June 22nd 2013
Using Redcine X, FCP X and DaVinci Resolve
to capture, edit and deliver 4k RED projects
Morning Session – BASIC 4K WORKFLOW - 10am to 12 noon:
- Basics of RedCine X for 4k workflow
- Basics of FCP X and other software tools
- Basics of DaVinci Resolve
- Setting up a 4K FCP X project
- Round-tripping between RedCine X, FCPX and DaVinci Resolve
- Delivery options for 4K material
Afternoon Session – ADVANCED 4K WORKFLOW - 1pm to 3pm:
- Setting up XSAN
- Setting up multiple FCP X editors on XSAN
- Advanced FCP X
- Advanced FCP X to DaVinci Resolve round-tripping
- Advanced 4K delivery
- The 4K revolution is coming - learn how to master and tame the 4k workflow using cost effective tools and shared storage.
- Share video files between your workgroup members easily and speedily.
- Reduce your overall storage costs.
Who should attend?
- Producers. Editors. Independent filmmakers. DITs.
- Post-production supervisors.
- VFX Artists. Colorists. DITs. IT professionals.
What you will learn?
- Introduction to FCP x and XSAN software – easy to manage, quick to deploy.
- Overview of efficient 4K workflow
- Installation and support options.
Where is it?
- Fairbanks Theater, The Lot, West Hollywood.
- Free parking and refreshments.
When is it?
- Saturday, June 20th 2013
- Sessions - 10am - BASIC 4K Workflow
- 1pm - ADVANCED 4K Workflow
For details of the 4kFLOW Training Day event see www.lumaforge.com or call Amanda Lippert on 323 850 3550
When & Where
LumaForge, a Hollywood based IT provider and digital workflow consulting firm specializes in delivering cost-effective solutions to production and post facilities. We install and maintain HD, 2K, 4K and 6K capable systems, storage and networks for film and television productions seeking a fast, simple and cost effective way to process, store and share digital camera files. Optimizing hardware, software and workflow to deliver a rock solid ecosystem for content creation and distribution, LumaForge builds on what you have, to deliver what you need. Combining the most cost-effective IT with the most reliable workflow, LumaForge simplifies your choices and maximizes your ROI.
As well as great technology and services we also provide very flexible Financing Packages tailored to the needs of the Production and Post-production communities. Our leasing deals are very attractive and cover hardware, software and services costs.
Visit http://lumaforge.com for more details.