Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
FBANC’S “MEET THE GENERAL COUNSEL” PANEL – 2/7/14, 6-8PM at Sedgwick LLP
Join us for FBANC's “Meet the Attorneys” Panel Series on February 7th at Sedgwick LLP in San Francisco. This year's theme is “An Evening with General Counsel.”
This year's event will present an All-Star studded panel of leading general counsel and a chief compliance officer who have achieved monumental success, rose to the tops of their legal departments and will graciously share their journeys with us, as well as their insight on important topics.
The panel features the following esteemed panelists:
- John W. Kuo: Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, Varian Medical Systems
- Bryan Ko: General Counsel, Vice President of Strategic Relations and Corporate Secretary, EFI
- Ava Hahn: General Counsel & Secretary, Aruba Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: ARUN)
- Jose Tabuena: Compliance Officer and Attorney, Served as Chief Compliance and Privacy Officer for complex entities in various healthcare industry sectors and has held major compliance management roles at Kaiser Permanente, Texas Health Resources, Orion Health, and Concentra | Humana
FBANC Immediate Past President, David Mesa (Associate, Sedgwick LLP), will moderate the panel as they discuss the following topics:
- Career path, job responsibilities and challenges;
- The role and impact of being an Asian American attorney;
- Tips for "rising star" in-house counsel;
- What general counsel want from outside counsel/law firm best practices; and
- The future of inclusion and diversity in the legal profession.
We encourage all levels of attorneys to attend as well as our law student and college student members.
Location: Sedgwick LLP, 333 Bush St., 30th Floor, San Francisco
Date: Friday, February 7, 2014 from 6:00-8:00 PM
RSVP here by Wednesday, February 5, 2014.
Dress Code: Business/Business Casual
*Wine, beer, soft drinks and hors d'oeuvres will be served*