San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Blue Lights 3 Day i2 Analyst’s Notebook Basic Course
I2 Analyst Notebook TM – Basic
This course is specifically designed for the individual who is new to Analyst’s Notebook. This (3) three day course provides the skills required to use IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook as a tool in the analytical role the Analyst resides. The course focuses on the Analyst developing an understanding of the programs interface and tools, methodology in constructing manual charts by using Blue Light supplied data, basic techniques in importing structured data into Analyst’s Notebook and analytical techniques to conduct analysis to uncover relationships and associations. This course training curriculum insures the student has a basic understanding of how to use Analyst’s Notebook and its basic functions.
After completing this course, students will understand the following topics:
- Understand the Interface and basic terminology used in Analyst’s Notebook
- Understand how to create manual charts and the methodology in creating charts
- Learn to Merge multiple charts in order to resolve any duplicate information and uncover relationships and associations
- Understand the basic’s in conducting Analysis in Analyst’s Notebook and how the Visual Search tool is used in pattern analysis
- Understand the type of data that can be used when importing into Analyst’s Notebook
- Understand how the Analyst’s Notebook import function works and how to get results you are looking for
- Understand how to prepare products for presentation and sharing.
*CPE credit of 20hrs goes towards Computer Science
Save This Event
When & Where
Blue Light LLC
Blue Light is an ISO 9000:2014 certified company and a part of the Macalan Group of Companies, which includes a portfolio of diverse commercial and defense oriented service companies. The company has more than 11 years of elite expertise developing customized solutions worldwide through the integration of technology and operational expertise.
Blue Light is an IBM Premier Partner and an Authorized reseller of the i2 portfolio within the United States..