Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
Will you join us to pray and fast on the 7th of Nissan (Joshua 1) on this Monday, March 18th at 6pm? We will be praying for spiritual break through for the promises of God to come to reality for the Jews and spiritual Jews (that’s us!). A part of that will be praying for the Jews to return back to Israel and that God would release break through for His promises over our individual lives and also to the key leaders of Signal Hill to know how to prepare to come into God’s promises in the days ahead for God’s work of mercy. I believe this will help position even key individuals in this fast to know how to prepare for the way for the gospel to be made manifest in greater ways!
TYPE OF FAST: A fast has always been mentioned in the Scriptures in the context of food so we will be fasting from certain types of food.
A) Corporately: Start with daniel tyepe of fast and then to juice.
- Daniel fast: no desirable food (Daniel 10:3)
- Juice: last 10 days. - A general recommendation: Raw Meal from Sprout’s Market.
B) Special fast individually?
– Ask God what type of fast you should go on especially for those with special food needs!
DURATION, MEETING TIMES & LOCATION: - Hope Community Church @ LoveHOP Prayer Room: 1429 Clark Ave, Long Beach
- DURATION: 40 days from March 18- April 27 (Saturday).
- Mon-Saturdays 7pm-9pm, except Wednesdays.
- Come once or five times per week to worship, pray, study/read Bible passages concerning Jews going into promise land, and listen with others for God’s plans for the region!
- On the 7th of Nissan, or on March 18th in 1273 BCE, the first day after the mourning period came to an end for Moses’ death, Joshua instructed the Jews to stock up on provisions and prepare themselves to cross the Jordan river and begin the conquest of the Promised Land. This was the first time Joshua addressed the nation, and they unconditionally accepted him as their new leader (Joshua 1).
- The word “break through” in the Bible has been used in the context of seeing Israel being gathered together with God being their leader. Micah 2:12, 13 “I will surely assemble all of you, O Jacob, I will surely gather the remnant of Israel; I will put them together like sheep of the fold, like a flock in the midst of their pasture; they shall make a loud noise because of so many people. The one who breaks before will come up before them; they will break out, pass through the gate, and go out by it; their king will pass before them, with the Lord at their head.” In the same way, if we desire to see God breaking forth through the hindrances of His promises, we need to also pray that the Jews would come back not only to Israel but to their God.
- There are words of break through over Signal Hill and for people to see how our King will go before us in His miraculous ways breaking any hindrances of His promises. In this, we will see people be gathered to Himself with extravagant love poured upon Him.
PURPOSE: Please prayerfully consider joining us in this fast and praying for spiritual break through for the promises of God to come to reality for the Jews to return back to Israel and for the Signal Hill region. As part of this, I believe it will also position you to know how to make the gospel manifest in greater ways in your own life and for others to make God their inheritance!