- How do you build a) interest b) awareness and c) credibility?
- How have you built your brand in using public relations? How do you optimize press releases to drive sales, traffic?
- How do you reinforce your brand (client’s brand)? How do you maintain relationships, your image or interests with your client?
- What media channels do you use the most and why? Have you built strong relations with other media? ie: Bloggers, Social Media outlets, Online or Affiliate Marketers? Explain.
- Who is your product’s or client’s target market? What are the demographics? How or where you get information about your target marget.
- How do you provide information? Newsletters, articles, blogging, website, social media? What is the most effective?
- How do you integrate social media in your marketing plan? In what ways do you use Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook Pages, Digg, Stumble Upon, Foursquare, etc's.
- How do you measure your efforts in delivering consistent message? Are you making an impact? How to gauge your success in marketing and branding?
- When to hire professional PR help? How to get most bang for your buck ROI analysis. For limited budgets.
- Public Relations Practitioners, Press & Bloggers, Startup Companies, Small Business Owners, Media Consultants, Brand Managers, Marketing Professionals, Non-Profits, Students
- JOYCE HU @ The Bookr - http://thebookr.com/
- REBEKAH ILIFF @ talk Tech Communications - http://talktechcomm.com/
Thank you so much for inviting us to be a part of Fashion+TECHSF Seminar. We didn’t know quite what to expect and not being from the “fashion world” we thought we might be out of place. We couldn’t have been more wrong! Owen Geronimo and everyone involved created a space for us to fit right into. Not only were we well received but the ideas, concepts and solutions discussed were fresh new takes on issues that pertain directly to the challenges that our business is dealing with as well.Thanks again. ~ Troy Rutt @ True Power Inc
Thank you SFFAMA! It was a pleasure to present our product at FashionTechSF. The feedback and encouragement we have gained from the experience is invaluable. Our team is more inspired than ever, and eager to serve the needs of local fashion merchants and designers in San Francisco… and the world! The FashionTechSF was our initial product presentation (www.omgiluv.it) and we were very happy with the results. SFFAMA is one of the best resources for anyone in the Bay Area interested in networking with remarkable entrepreneurs in fashion and design. The community SFFAMA is creating in San Francisco is second-to-none, a truly diverse and positive group of fashion savvy doers. I’ve learned so much from attending the FashionTechSF from the incredible speakers who provide invaluable insight on how to effectively navigate the trials and tribulations facing the go-getters of the Bay Area. I’ve also garnered wonderful friendships and colleagues who continue to inform and inspire. ~ Michael Lesniak @OMGiluv.it
FASHION + TECH SF (formerly known as Fashion Mash-Up) is San Francisco’s longest running workshop combining ‘business of fashion’ and ‘fashion and technology’ formats. From it’s inception in February 2010, Fashion+Tech SF’s mission has been to provide an open dialogue that serves as a forum on how to develop innovative solutions to become better business entrepreneurs.
This workshop was developed as a platform to discuss the business of fashion and arts through the utilization of current business models and technologies. As a thriving epicenter of independent talents, ‘FASHION+TECH SF” features local entrepreneurs, fashion designers, bloggers, retailers, startups & techies in an effort to brainstorm and share new business solutions to create an exchange network amongst peers in San Francisco’s fashion and creative community.
When & Where
FASHION+TECHSF is the popular original monthly workshop and event series focused on building, promoting, educating and funding the enthusiastic communities of fashion and technology entrepreneurs who share our vision of a world-class fashion and technology industry that is innovative, disruptive and uniquely San Francisco. Launched in 2009,
FASHION+TECHSF has become the leading network for all things fashion and technology in the SF Bay Area. FASHION+TECHSF is produced by Fashion Tech Media LLC and San Francisco Fashion And Merchants Alliance, Inc. [SFFAMA].
For marketing inquiries, media relations, publicity, product promotions, sponsorship opportunities and booking info...please email your inquiry to: email@example.com or visit: FashionTechPR.