This presentation and networking event allows fashion designers to present and discuss their designs for consideration in a new fashion incubator. Aspiring designers must register with FASHION+TECHSF in advance in order to present. Attendees will also be able to meet other entrepreneurs who provide resources for the local fashion and tech industries including local fashion entrepreneurs, business professionals, interns, students, designers, app developers, bloggers, stylists and producers.
We connect fashion designers, fashion startups, app developers and retail/fashion entrepreneurs to human and capital resources. Find out what all the buzz is about in fashion and technology. Come learn about innovative new products and business models and the people behind them to accelerate your networking and business opportunities. Present and promote your product. Get feedback. Get users. Get a fanbase. Get connected to an enthusiastic community of fashion professionals, entrepreneurs and resources.
Product Presentation By:
HipSwap is a mobile and web marketplace that enables you to discover what's inside the most fabulous closets, homes and shops in your neighborhood - or any neighborhood across America. HipSwap also enables any person, merchant, stylist, artist or designer to quickly and easily sell products to friends, customers, fans or neighbors. And best of all, HipSwap delivers in Los Angeles and gearing up to roll out delivery in major cities across America throughout 2012.
APPLICANTS/ PRESENTERS :
- Audrey Szeto
- Claire Farwell
- Deborah Hodgson
- Diana Mitchell
- Dustin Page
- Gerry Kelly
- Jonathan Niemuth
- Julian Prince Dash
- Leslie Foley
- Mariya Milovidova
- Scott Macfarland
- Skylier Blanchard
- Tamara Jaric
Details about Fashion Incubator:
- 100% production funding for selected designs provided.
- Worldwide exposure at no cost to designers.
- All production and logistical burdens are taken care of, designers can focus on design
- Designers earn profit, risk free!
- Generous royalties are paid to designers, earn up to 20% per garment.
- We do not devalue your product by offering heavy discounts.
- We are focused on quality and manufacture everything in San Francisco, USA.
- We sell direct to your customer, maintain healthy margins and share more profit with our designers.
- Designers benefit from our organization and incubator partner's advertising and marketing initiatives.
- We shorten the time in which your designs reach the market.
- Manufacturing to be done locally
Our mission is to create educational, social and business opportunities for the fashion and technology industries. In the past two years, FASHION+TECHSF has become the leading network for all things fashion and technology in the SF Bay Area. For media relations, publicity, product promotions, sponsorship opportunities, and booking info, please email Owen Geronimo [http://about.me/owengeronimo ] at email@example.com
- Join FASHION+TECHSF @ http://www.fashiontechsf.org/
- Like FASHION+TECHSF @http://www.facebook.com/fashiontechsf
- Follow FASHION+TECHSF @https://twitter.com/#!/fashiontech_sf
- Watch our videos @ http://www.youtube.com/fashiontechsf -and- http://www.youtube.com/fashiontecheducation
FASHION+TECHSF ( http://www.fashiontechsf.org/ ) is the longest running monthly workshop and event series in the San Francisco Bay Area focused synergistically on building, promoting and educating the vibrant community of fashion and technology entrepreneurs, designers, developers, bloggers, business professionals, students, investors and numerous enthusiastic companies, schools, groups and individuals who share our vision of a world-class fashion and technology industry that is innovative, disruptive and uniquely San Francisco.
Our mission is to create educational, social and business opportunities for the fashion and technology industries. In the past two years, FASHION+TECHSF has become the leading network for all things fashion and technology in the SF Bay Area.
When & Where
FASHION+TECHSF is the popular original monthly workshop and event series focused on building, promoting, educating and funding the enthusiastic communities of fashion and technology entrepreneurs who share our vision of a world-class fashion and technology industry that is innovative, disruptive and uniquely San Francisco. Launched in 2009,
FASHION+TECHSF has become the leading network for all things fashion and technology in the SF Bay Area. FASHION+TECHSF is produced by Fashion Tech Media LLC and San Francisco Fashion And Merchants Alliance, Inc. [SFFAMA].
For marketing inquiries, media relations, publicity, product promotions, sponsorship opportunities and booking info...please email your inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: FashionTechPR.