Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Fashion Tech Series: THE ECONOMICS OF ART (Session Two)
Presented By: San Francisco Fashion And Merchants Alliance, Inc. and Fashion+TechSF and The Barber Lounge.
What is "THE ECONOMICS OF ART" [Fashion Tech Series] Panel?
Our mission is to provide an open dialogue to engage in a forum which discusses the idea of the economics of art. This series is focused on how to develop innovative solutions that address the impact of our nation’s financial crisis on creative, fashion and tech industries. As a thriving epicenter of independent talents, The Economics of Art workshop series features local artists, fashion designers, bloggers, retailers, business owners and tech savvies in an effort to brainstorm and share new business solutions and to create an exchange network amongst peers in San Francisco's fashion and art community.
This event will benefit the ground works for the new San Francisco Fashion Week, a fashion/tech industry product to be produced by San Francisco Fashion And Merchant’s Alliance, Inc., a California non-profit corporation.
With a seven panel of industry professionals. We are going to examine the challenges in how to sustain a successful business in the create arts, tech, retail, media, luxury, fashion and beauty industry.
1) Bacca DaSilva – Bacca Da Silva Atelier -http://www.baccadasilva.com/
2) Blakely Bass – Residents Apparel Gallery - http://www.ragsf.com/
3) Corinne Phipps – Urban Darling - http://www.urbandarling.com/
4) Cynthia Anderson – Style Wylde - http://www.stylewylde.com/
5) Greg Griffin – The Barber Lounge - The Barber Lounge
6) Kari-Ann Frerichs – Altitude Promotions -http://www.altitudepromotion.com/
7) Leo Madrid - Linearis Institute of Fine Art -http://www.linearisinstitute.org/
MODERATOR: Lorraine Sanders of 7X7 Magazine's GlamWatch
FASHION DESIGN SHOWCASE by:
- Blanche Consorti - http://blancheconsorti.com/
- Joy Fan - http://vintagejoy.com/
- Lauren Mendoza - http://laurenmichellemendoza.blogspot.com/
- Medium Reality - http://mediumreality.blogspot.com/
LIVE ART and EXHIBIT by: WERKSTATTE Art Collective http://werkstatteartcollective.blogspot.com/
MUSIC BY: DJ Diego Rockwell http://www.myspace.com/djdiegorockwell
February 11, 2010, Thursday - 6pm to 10pm
THE BARBER LOUNGE
854 Folsom Street
San Francisco, CA
$10 GENERAL ADMISSION and SFFAMA, Inc. Non-Members
$5-$10 Sliding Scale for SFFAMA, Inc. Members