Fashion Startups: Virtual Closets & Retail Apps
Thursday, December 20, 2012 from 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM (PST)
San Francisco, United States
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
FASHION+TECHSF [ @fashiontech_sf ]: FASHION & TECH Startups, Product Presentations [ Apps, B2B's, Mobile, Creative Services, Startups, Non-Profits ] & Fashion/Tech Industry Networking in a workshop setting. We connect fashion startups, app developers and retail entrepreneurs to human (early adopters) and capital resources. Find out what all the buzz is about in fashion and technology! Come learn about innovative new products and business models and the people behind them to accelerate your networking and business opportunities Present and promote your product. Get feedback. Get users. Get a fanbase. Get connected to an enthusiastic community of fashion professionals, entrepreneurs and resources.
PRODUCT PRESENTATIONS BY:
- MINTPERFECT 3D Virtual Fitting Room technology that allows eCommerce retailers and shoppers to view clothing, shoes and accessories.
- LOYALSTER is a free shopping assistant that shows you personalized offers of the right products at the right place and time. The more you use the Loyalster app the more offers will suit your style and shopping possibilities.
- CURATEME is for fashion retailers, It provides statistics on brands trending in the apparel and design space. Merchants curate their inventory offering to their shoppers with better products that are more likely to sell.
- STYLSAVVY is a combination of a virtual personal shopper and a virtual stylist. It is an app that allows you to visualize the latest trends from leading retailers, designers and brands with what's in your closet.
- STYLEGRID is changing the way you dress. It is a platform for wardrobe looks that allows you to find the right outfit for any occasion or weather. Access your wardrobe everywhere you go. Track your style and personal shopping experience. Let your friends style you or vice versa.
- MYRIO SOLUTION is a digital shopping advisor that maximizes sales volume and increases customer satisfaction and brand loyalty by solving in-store customers' needs.
- SHOP IT TO ME Threads is a way for people to follow their favorite brands, trends, pricepoints, and more and get updates when the items they love go on sale. You may be familiar with our main product, Salemail, which we launched in 2005, and has millions of members. Our new site, Shop It To Me Threads is an evolution that is even more customizable and interactive, and a major advance in e-commerce personalization.
- FLIT is about the love of shopping, shops, and shopping friends. Flit strives to recreate the fun and excitement of real-world shopping in an online experience. We believe in the value of shops and brands and the creativity that they bring. Flit lets you speed-search from 1000+ stores directly and enjoy their individuality – while expressing your own. Flit makes it easy to enjoy shopping with and get advice from your friends.
Boutique Owners, Fashion Designers, Media, Bloggers, Fashion Professionals, App Users, Techies, Startup Folks, Retailers, Fashion Students, Fashion App Developers, Stylists, Buyers. Anyone interested in fashion and technology.
FASHION+TECHSF [ http://www.fashiontechsf.org/ ] is the longest running monthly workshop and event series in the San Francisco Bay Area focused synergistically on building, promoting and educating the vibrant community of fashion and technology entrepreneurs, designers, developers, bloggers, business professionals, students, investors and numerous enthusiastic companies, schools, groups and individuals who share our vision of a world-class fashion and technology industry that is innovative, disruptive and uniquely San Francisco. Our mission is to create educational, social and business opportunities for the fashion and technology industries. In the past two years, FASHION+TECHSF [ @fashiontech_sf ] has become the leading network for all things fashion and technology in the SF Bay Area.
- JOIN Fashion+TechSF [Meetup]: http://www.fashiontechsf.org/
- Fashion+TechSF: http://fashiontechsf.com/
- FashionTechPR: http://fashiontechpr.com/
- Fashion Startups: http://fashionstartup.org/
- Fashion+TechNY: http://www.meetup.com/fashiontechnewyork/
+++ For marketing inquiries, media relations, publicity, product promotions, sponsorship opportunities, and booking info, please email Owen Geronimo at: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: Fashion Tech PR.
When & Where
FASHION+TECHSF is the popular original monthly workshop and event series focused on building, promoting, educating and funding the enthusiastic communities of fashion and technology entrepreneurs who share our vision of a world-class fashion and technology industry that is innovative, disruptive and uniquely San Francisco. Launched in 2009,
FASHION+TECHSF has become the leading network for all things fashion and technology in the SF Bay Area. FASHION+TECHSF is produced by Fashion Tech Media LLC and San Francisco Fashion And Merchants Alliance, Inc. [SFFAMA].
For marketing inquiries, media relations, publicity, product promotions, sponsorship opportunities and booking info...please email your inquiry to: email@example.com or visit: FashionTechPR.