Fashion & Lifestyle Awards A Night of Stars 2013 Award Gala
Friday, November 15, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 10:00 PM (CST)
When & Where
The Fashion Group International of Dallas Inc.
FGI mission statement:
- The Fashion Group International is a global, non-profit, professional organization with 5000 members in the fashion industry including apparel, accessories, beauty and home.
- The FGI mission is to be the pre-eminent authority on the business of fashion and design and to help its members become more effective in their careers. To do this, FGI provides insights on major trends in person, online and in print; access to business professionals and a gateway to the influence fashion plays in the marketplace.
the goals of the organization are:
- To advance professionalism in fashion and its related lifestyle industries.
- To provide a public forum for examination of important, contemporary issues in the business of fashion. To present timely information regarding national and global trends that have an effect on the fashion industries.
- To attain greater recognition of men’s and women’s achievements in business.
- To encourage men and women to seek career opportunities in fashion and related industries.
- To provide activities and programs which enhance networking skills and encourage interpersonal contacts so as to further the professional, social and personal development of members.
THE FASHION GROUP foundation:
The mission of the Foundation is:
- To promote educational programs devoted to fashion and to the study of fashion related businesses through the creation and awarding of scholarships; establishment of internship programs; provision of career counseling services. Organization and sponsorship of seminars and other educational activities on a national and worldwide basis.
- To sponsor public service activities in which the fashion industry works, to serve relevant community needs and concerns and to stimulate and encourage membership and industry participation in such public service activities.