Farm-to-Fork Tower Bridge Dinner
Sunday, September 29, 2013 from 4:30 PM to 9:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Tower Bridge Dinner
Over 30 of the Sacramento region’s finest chefs join together on our City’s iconic Tower Bridge to serve you four courses from the bounty of our finest farms and ranches.
- Tower Bridge, Sacramento, California
- Parking is available at the Tower Bridge Garage located at Front and Capitol.
- Dinner will be served family style and includes beer and wine from local wineries and brewers.
- Must be 21 and over to attend.
- Tables of eight can be purchased here.
- Bridge opens at 4:30 pm for appetizers, wine and beer
- Dinner served promptly at 6pm
- 8pm Dessert served on the Promenade next to Embassy Suites
***Due to the special logistics involved in attending this event on the iconic Tower Bridge all guests must adhere to instructions on this webpage and in the emails following ticket purchase.
When & Where
Sacramento Convention & Visitors Bureau
As the premier economic development and services organization for the region's $2.04 billion convention and tourism industry, the Sacramento Convention & Visitors Bureau is committed to making a positive difference in our community. For the past 79 years, the SCVB has developed and executed sales, marketing and customer service programs to help strengthen the regional economy as well as the bottom lines of our member businesses and marketing partners.