Farm to Ear is a celebration of Local Music & Local Food with a vegan through omnivore, appetizer-through-dessert, light and locally-sourced dinner prepared by Chef Calavino & Doria Roberts of Urban Cannibals. This fundraiser dinner & concert brings focus to food justice, food access awareness and donations for food banks through can drives and monetary donations for the purchase of meals.
The $100 minimum fundraising goal for this show will provide 240 meal through the Atlanta Community Food bank. Please bring canned goods for the Atlanta Community Food Bank — and each can donated gives you $1 off selected Doria Roberts CDs!
Doors open at 6:30 for those attending dinner, with appetizers being served until dinner begins promptly at 7pm. As an additional bonus, Sourwood Honey will be performing old-time folk & Americana during dinner!
For those attending the show only, doors will open at 7:45pm. The evening’s performances begin at 8:30pm!
Dinner is appetizer through dessert and has vegan through omnivore choices:
- Local Sweet Potato Buttermilk Biscuits
- Local Sage Buttermilk Biscuits
- Charcuterie Plate: Spotted Trotter Salami, Phickles Pickles and Our 'Pickled Devils' Deviled Eggs (Eggs from Carlton Farms)
- Vegan Plate: Organic Local Tofu Deviled "Eggs" + Phickles Pickles
- Soup -OR- Salad: Local Cream of Broccoli (Vegan Version Available) || Local Greens w/ Housemade Mustard Greens Vinaigrette
- Housemade Local Apple BBQ Sauce with Brasstown Beef Brisket -OR- Frolona Farm Roasted Pork Butt -OR- Organic Local Tofu
- Local Collards
- Local Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Local Apple Cobbler and Fresh Whipped Cream -OR- Baked Local Apple w/ Figs + Champagne poached Cranberries
When & Where
Red Light Cafe
Red Light Cafe is a comfortable, familiar place to enjoy food, drink, and live music & entertainment with friends. We're located between Midtown and Virginia Highlands in Atlanta, GA. Visit our website for more events, our food & drink menus, booking info and more: redlightcafe.com