Family History Day 2012 in Tarrytown, NY sponsored by Ancestry.com and New England Historic Genealogical Society
Saturday, March 17, 2012 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EDT)
Family History Day 2012 in Tarrytown, NY
Co-sponsored by Ancestry.com and
The New England Historic Genealogical Society
Saturday, March 17th - 9:00am to 4:00pm
Online registration for New York Family History Day 2012 is now open!
(Online registration is encouraged as similar events have sold out quickly)
Registration fee is $44 and includes:
- Family history classes
- NEHGS and Ancestry.com experts
- One-on-one consultations are available (additional fee)
- An optional evening reception on Friday, March 16th from 6:00 tp 8:00 p.m.
- Multiple Door Prizes including free memberships to NEHGS and Ancestry.com, free consultations with experts at NEHGS and several copies of Family Tree Maker 2012
Learn from the experts at NEHGS and Ancestry.com in our 12 class offerings!
There is truly something for every family historian! Class titles include:
- Getting the Most Out of Ancestry.com
- Online Resources for Irish Records
- Hidden Treasures at Ancestry.com
- Uncovering Your New York Ancestors
-Download the complete schedule with class titles and descriptions on www.familyhistoryday.com
-Instructions to register for private consultations will be in your confirmation e-mail
-For information on group registrations, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Parking and Transportation:
The Westchester Marriott is easily accessible by trains, airports, and highways. To find the best route from your location please check here.
Make online room reservations for the Westchester Marriott in Tarrytown, NY by clicking here. This link will provide you with the conference special rates. To make reservations by phone please call 1-800-882-1042 and reference Family History Day.
Cancellations and refunds for Family History Day are not available after 8:00 am MST on March 1st.
Email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org