- Jennifer Mangosong-Shankle, Education Manager, The Alzheimer's Assn (Northern CA and Northern NV Chapter)
- Dr. Jon Rose, Chief, Geropsychology Section & Director, Outpatient Spinal Cord Injury/Disorders Psychology, VA Palo Alto Healthcare System
Come enjoy a lively and interactive presentation on bringing a multi-generational family closer together through understanding and blended caregiving.
- Are you caring for your parents and your children at the same time? Are you looking to find meaning in your relationships between generations, despite disability? Are you looking for ways to balance your caregiving efforts to have a positive effect on your family?
- We will focus on activities to bring the family together and skills to bridge the gap of understanding between your children and your aging parents.
- There will be a strong focus on integrating everyone's needs to build a healthy family.
- Learn about local resources and join the conversation!