San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Dear Parents, Families, and Alumni:
We are pleased to welcome you back to Philadelphia and the University of the Arts to experience campus life with us. Each fall, we dedicate a special weekend for alumni to reconnect with their friends, colleagues, and the community and for parents and families to reconnect with their students.
We have made some exciting changes to this year’s schedule, while keeping some annual favorites. Some highlights of this year’s weekend include:
- The President’s Reception, which will be a great opportunity for families and alumni to meet our President, faculty and administrators.
- Reserved seating for the School of Theatre Arts’ presentation
- An assortment of musical acts and performances.
- The “Making It” Young Alumni Art Exhibit.
- The Alumni Career Panel where recent alums will share their stories, career paths, and successes.
- Workshops and demonstrations where guests can learn from our faculty and share in the UArts experience.
- Much, much more.
The entire weekend costs $30 for up to a family of four people and $5 for each additional person. All registered groups will receive a special Family and Alumni Weekend gift when they arrive. Register early so you will get your choice of events.
Please check us out on the web at uarts.edu/familyweekend to learn more about all of the great events on Family and Alumni Weekend 2013. We hope to see you in October!