Fall Leading Ladies of Legacy Open House
Wednesday, November 7, 2012 from 6:00 PM to 7:00 PM (EST)
Come and Join Leading Ladies of Legacy Inc. for our Open House: An Invitation to the Legacy on Wednesday November 7, 2012 from 6:00-7:00 pm at the South Cobb Regional Library.
At this event, you can:
- Search for an internship/summer job
- Become familiar with the Leading Ladies of Legacy Inc. Programs and Events
- Learn about partnership opportunties
- Learn more about membership with Leading Ladies of Legacy Inc.
- Learn more about having Leading Ladies of Legacy at your school/community center/church
- Learn how to mentor a young girl or gain a mentor if you are a young girl
When & Where
Leading Ladies of Legacy, Inc.
Leading Ladies of Legacy produces young women who have strong academic backgrounds, understand and build resilience, fight and overcome poverty, exude self-worth and confidence, give back to the community and display leadership. Through membership meetings, programs, events, and community service we will identify and challenge young women to develop compassion, confidence, and a commitment to service and leadership within their communities.