San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Please join us for our 3rd Annual
FAIRFIELD ROAD RACE KICKOFF!
Wednesday, February 27, 2013
6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Westport Country Playhouse
Lucille Lortel White Barn
25 Powers Court
Join us as we celebrate The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp’s 25th Anniversary and the launch of our new Team Hole in the Wall logo in time for the 2013 season!
Learn more about all of the ways you can get involved and everything you need to know about the Stratton Faxon Fairfield Road Race 5K and Half Marathon that will finish with live music on Jennings Beach!
This is an evening you don't want to miss as we get the Team Hole in the Wall beach party started!
What to Expect:
- Learn how your support helps provide “a different kind of healing” to the children and families we serve.
- Hear from a former camper.
- Speak with Dorian Kail, our Team Coach, who will announce a schedule of group runs.
- Be the first to pick up a Team bandana and decal featuring our new logo!
- There is no obligation for guests of this event to register for the Fairfield Road Race Half Marathon or 5K.
Please RSVP with your name and the name of your guests if attending.
Questions? Email email@example.com or call (203) 777-0522
About The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp:
The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp is dedicated to providing a “different kind of healing” to seriously ill children and their families throughout the Northeast free of charge. It’s a community that celebrates the fun, friendship and spirit of childhood where every kid can “raise a little hell.”
When & Where
Team Hole in the Wall
Team Hole in the Wall is a community of generous and compassionate individuals teaming up to provide "a different kind of healing" to children and families who are battling serious illness. Our members participate in athletic events or create and host events of their own while supporting the programs and mission of The Hole in the Wall Gang Camp and carrying the torch left by our founder Paul Newman.