Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
You know your Fairtrade coffee... You know your Fairtrade bananas...
But do you know fair trade fashion?
Come to our event to find out how your wardrobe can become fair.
We've put together the following programme:
- Fast v. Ethical - what is it going to take to get socially responsible fashion into the mainstream? - presentation by Alana James, Postgraduate Researcher at the Northumbria University
- Fair trade fashion... making a difference - presentation by Nicky Robinson, Head of Development (Non-Food) from Traidcraft
- I've travelled to meet the people who make fair trade fashion! - travel memories by Lizzie White from Saddle Skedaddle
- Fair Trade Fashion Show by Fair and Green
- short films about how fair trade fashion changes lives
- stalls with fairly traded fashion and beauty products for sale
The event is part of Fairtrade Fortnight 2013 celebrations in Newcastle upon Tyne.