Social Media Marketing Seminar Series 2013
Taught by Laura E. Pence, Social Savvy Geek, LLC
The Social Media Marketing (SMM) Seminar Series is designed to provide participants with a foundation and skill set in the new and ever-changing world of social media tools and strategies, which can be immediately applied in the workplace. Courses may be taken independently or for a certificate of completion.
Topics covered include:
• What social media is and why it is important
• How to use today’s most popular social media tools to build relationships and increase productivity
• The importance of building an online community
• Creating and executing impactful social media campaigns
• Trends in mobile applications and how social media intersects with mobile technology
Who Should Attend? These seminars are for you if you:
• Work in a marketing role and want to expand your knowledge and skill base to include the latest social media tools and techniques
• Are being asked to take on increased social media responsibilities as part of your existing job requirements
• Want to incorporate social media into your future career plans
• Want to learn more about social media for personal purposes
• Would like to build and expand your résumé
When & Where
Our Mission is to cultivate new and emerging businesses that contribute to the economic vitality of Chesterfield County through job creation and capital investment by providing:
- Synergistic environment
- Management guidance
- Customized advisory services
- Access to business resources
- Flexible office space and shared administrative services
The Center can provide you with the opportunity to start and grow your business in a supportive, cost effective and professional environment within an approximately 50,000 square foot building, consisting of office, manufacturing/warehouse and storage space.
Contact us for more information about our services and how we can help!