Facebook for Business - Advanced Workshop
Tuesday, August 9, 2011 from 6:00 PM to 8:30 PM (CDT)
You understand how Facebook works. Now make Facebook work for your business.
In this advanced workshop, we will discuss how o take full advantage of your Facebook Page--including its design, content, interactions, analytics and advertising campaign.
In 2.5 hours, you will learn how to:
- Start customizing your Welcome Page.
- Find and install apps for your Page.
- Secure your unique vanity URL.
- Customize your Page's privacy and admin settings.
- Decide what kind of content to share and when to share it on your Page.
- How to optimize your content to increase user's interactions.
- Post event listings on your Page.
- Run a promotion on your Page that is within Facebook's Terms of Service.
- Use Facebook Insights to understand who is interacting with your Page.
- Use Facebook Insights to understand how effective your content is.
- Set up a Facebook Advertising campaign to drive more traffic to your Page or website.
- Increase your Page's overall "Likes."
Our seminar will be a lively mix of presentations, discussion and analysis of your own strategies. Because this is a workshop, a large component of class will be devoted to discussing your own strategies and challenges.
We will have free wi-fi available so that you can follow along on your own laptop. However, a laptop is not required for this seminar.
We will also provide handouts at the start of the seminar and also provide a link afterwards to our online review. To ensure an intimate environment, the seminar is capped at 20 people. Coffee and refreshments will also be served.
Our seminars are designed and led by Tracy Samantha Schmidt, who also blogs about online marketing strategy at 435Digital.com. Before joining 435 Digital, Tracy was the editorial director of ChicagoNow, the Tribune’s network of 350 blogs. She also taught several graduate-level classes on social media at DePaul University and has presented at conferences nationwide. Previously, she reported for Time Magazine.
When & Where
435 Digital is a consulting group that specializes in social media strategy, SEO, web design and customized training sessions.
Our group is comprised of experts from across Tribune Company. For more information, please go to 435Digital.com.