Extreme Safety Situations
Wednesday, January 16, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 11:30 AM (EST)
Cromwell, United States
CBIA planned this program prior to the tragedy in Newtown.
Be prepared. Not paranoid.
Are you prepared for an extreme safety situation at your workplace? Thinking “it will never happen to me” leaves you vulnerable. Taught by retired law enforcement officers, this interactive workshop gives you essential tools to increase your chances of survival.
- First steps: Everyone reacts differently to dangerous situations, but your response could mean
the difference between life and death
- Sheltering in place: Learn what to do if a tornado, earthquake, or other natural disaster prevents your employees from getting home safely
- Different approaches: We’ll address how to deal with and document unique safety decisions that aren’t always covered by one set of rules and regulations
- Telltale signs of workplace violence: Which of your coworkers could be a threat? Do you need to improve your situational awareness?
- Workplace invasion: Understanding how your decisions may save your life
- Tom Ashmore, CEO, President, and founder of Tom Ashmore Enterprises
- Randy T. Ashmore, Director of Training and Operations, Tom Ashmore Enterprises
Tune to WFSB Channel 3 or WTIC 1080 for cancellations due to inclement weather.