Explore Editing as a Career
A new course designed exclusively for you
Date: Saturday, July 26, 2014
Location: Video Symphony, 266 E. Magnolia Blvd, Burbank
Length: 1 Day, 9am-6pm (lunch is included)
Since the ancient days of cave drawings depicting tales of man against beast, we’ve communicated through imagery. Discover for yourself how to take your storytelling to the next level with this one day intensive class in editing and storytelling.
During the course you’ll learn:
- How to tell stories with moving pictures using Final Cut Pro
- How to import media
- How to organize your media
- Shortcuts that will save you time
- The power of editing and trimming
- How to work with audio
- Picking and applying the right transitions and titles
- Explore how to turn your love of storytelling into a successful career editing for TV and Movies.
This course is taught by Larry Jordan.
Larry Jordan is an internationally-renowned consultant and Apple-Certified trainer with over 35 years of experience as a television producer, director and editor with national broadcast and corporate credits. His informative and entertaining teaching style provides video and film editors around the world with unique editing techniques, methods and resources to increase productivity and enhance their skills. Video Symphony is proud to have Larry as part of our regular teaching staff.