Experience: Meditation in the Workplace
Thursday, September 5, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM (CDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join the Idea Lemon Experience: Meditation in the Workplace and learn how mindfulness creates a better you. Meditation is NOT just about sitting in silence for hours. Meditation is about being comfortable with yourself, so that you are comfortable with your surroundings, enabling you to reflect and guide your behavior in more positive ways.
Guest Thought-Leader: Simerneet Singh, Entrepreneur-in-Residence (EIR) at Catapult, meditation guru, and leader of 10,000+ person meditation seminars. Simer will share how to live a more meditative lifestyle, and the benefits in doing so. In his words, "My passion is doing and teaching meditation. I find that it helps you make better decisions, evaluate situations more objectively, and foster a more selfless environment among team members."
7:00-7:30 Open Networking
7:30-8:00 Presentation from Simerneet Singh and Q&A
8:00-8:50 Discussion-based small group breakout
8:50-9:00 Regroup and conclusion
Included in your ticket:
- Complimentary drinks provided by: Powell Brew House
- Complimentary food/appetizers
- Exclusive first-look at art exhibit "Things That Can Be Mistaken For Plans: New Work by Robert Burnier"
Hosted at Design Cloud
Hitch a ride through Lyft
- Coupon Code for $15 in Lyft credit: IDEALEMON
- Download the app on Android or iPhone
- Once in the app, go to settings and enter the coupon code above to redeem your credit
Learn more about Idea Lemon at www.idealemon.com