Expecting Parents & Baby Expo - VIACORD Brunch Registration
Sunday, October 6, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Thinking of banking
your baby’s stem cells?
This the day to learn more
Come and mingle with other expectant parents while you enjoy a complimentary brunch courtesy of VIACORD. Learn everything you need to know about cord blood banking and how cord blood stem cells are saving lives today. The brunch is designed to provide couples with general information about stem cells, current uses and future uses of cord blood stem cells, and the benefits of family banking. Admission is FREE for you and an adult guest, but space is limited. Choose from one of two sessions: 11AM or 1PM.
Why Attend the Expecting Parents & Baby Expo?
Expecting Parents will have an opportunity to explore products, services and activities in a fun-filled and informative environment, specifically geared for Long Island’s Expecting Parents and for New Babies! Our goal is to expose families to the many products and services available to make their lives and their loved ones lives more manageable and productive.
Our sponsors and exhibitors include:
- Organizations dedicated to Expecting Parents & Newborns
- Service providers from prenatal to post pardom
- Expecting Parents programs
- New Mothers groups
- Financial advisors and attorneys to protect your new child and family
- Prenatal and Post Partum therapies
- And much more all under one roof at one time!!!
You will be able to:
- Gain awareness of new information and technology available to your family.
- See and demonstrate the newest products and services available.
- Interact with organizations and businesses serving the special needs community.
- Take part in an event that provides a truly needed resource.
- Meet with many professional product or service experts live and one on one.
- Receive personal attention through our exhibits and seminars.