Expecting Another Miracle ~ May 2012
Friday, May 18, 2012 at 7:00 PM - Friday, May 25, 2012 at 9:00 PM (PDT)
May 18, 25 (2012)
Who is this class for?
- Parents who have given birth before!
- Single or teen moms or those experiencing an unexpected pregnancy.
It covers all the information you need to know to prepare for the birth of your new baby and the adjustments in your family. Here is an overview of the class topics.
- How to improve your birthing experience.
- Exploring how each labor is different & expectations for giving birth again.
- Practice labor coping skills & comfort techniques.
- Re-examination of pain medication options.
- Updates on hospital procedures & interventions.
- Defining & improving dad's participation.
- Planning for changes in family dynamics.
- How to prepare your child(ren) for a new sibling.
- Updated info on newborn safety & breastfeeding techniques.
- Postpartum survival: healing & adjustments.
This class is for women who have already given birth and are planning a vaginal birth for this pregnancy.