Exotic SE Asian & Chinese Food Tour™ $69.99
New York, NY
NYC Chinatown is not only proud of its Chinese cuisine but it also takes pride in introducing the distinctive taste of the rest of Southeast Asia! It gathers an extensive variety of Southeast Asian eateries, restaurants, and specialty stores.
This tour will expose and delight your palate to different yet equally delicious wonders and introduce you to a variety of delectable Chinese and Southeast Asian Cuisines such as Malaysian and Vietnamese.
Your food-tasting journey allows you to savor the following gastronomic delights:
- Malaysian Fresh Thin Bread with Chicken Curry: A must Malaysian appetizer
- Malaysian Satay – Beef skewer served with peanut sauce
- Vietnamese Sandwich: Ultimate favorite of many Food Network stars
- Shanghais Scallion Pancake: The best among Asians
- Cantonese Beef Jerky: Mouth-watering; softer and sweeter than the American style
- Northern Chinese Dumplings
- A variety of Chinese Teas: From the most well-known and popular Taiwanese tea house in Asia
- Hongkonger Bakery
- Hongkonger Popular Snacks
- *(Optional) A Variety of Exotic Asian flavored ice-cream
If you want to experience something exotic, authentic and yet trendy, this tour is for you to enjoy. All tastings are included in your ticket price of only $69.99.
Go to http://foodtoursofny.com for more information.
*(Optional): You have an option to make a purchase or not.
|Terms and Conditions:||Must Read! By submitting this order, you affirm that you understand and agree to New York Food Tours's Terms and Conditions and Waiver and Release of Liability.|
|Duration:||3 - 3.5 hours|
||Wear comfortable shoes and clothing.|
|Weather:||Takes place rain or shine.
Some are taste on the go and some are seated. There should be plenty of food to eat. Note: food tastings are subject to change without notice.
|Capacity:||12 persons per tour.|
|Minimum Requirement:||4 persons per tour.|
|Gratuity:||It is standard to give a 15% tip in New York City especially if you enjoyed the tour.|