San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join Barbara & Chris Telesmanic, and Jason & Corinne D'Ambrosio, Co-Founders of SoCal Pitbull TEAM, at our EXCLUSIVE LAUNCH PARTY!!! We will only be selling 50 TICKETS to this event, held at the San Clemente private Shorecliffs Beach House. Food, Beer, and Wine provided. Raffle prizes from the TEAM, Carivintas Winery, and MORE!
At 8pm we are pleased to offer the FIRST VIEW of our PSA to our guests and supporters. Raffle prizes will be announced between 8:30-9:00PM.
The Shorecliffs Beach Club is located near Poche Beach at the intersection of Camino Capistrano and Pacific Coast Highway where Dana Point and San Clemente meet. Parking is across the street in a large FREE lot behind the ARCO gas station. Cross at light and take walkway to sand. The Beach Club entrance is on the sand from the front of the building.
Tickets are FIRST COME FIRST SERVED and once sold out, we will not be able to offer any at the door. Please contact us with questions and we look forward to welcoming you to the TEAM!
When & Where
SoCal Pitbull TEAM
SoCal Pitbull TEAM is a non-profit organization established to encourage and promote Pitbull adoption to everyday people and families, foster responsible dog ownership, and aid in the welfare of Pitbull mixes and the people who care for them by:
- TRAINING adults and children about appropriate handling of dogs, along with promoting Canine Good Citizen and Therapy Dog certifications for bully breed dogs
- EDUCATING the public about misconceptions and misinformation often attributed to Pitbull type dogs
- ADVOCATING against Breed Discriminatory Legislation
- MAKING A DIFFERENCE with fundraising to help Pitbulls and Pitbull mixes:
- seek veterinary treatment
- spay or neuter
- provide food, shelter or other basic necessities
- assist a dog to prevent it from being treated in a cruel or inhumane fashion
Since there have been a lot of new ticket sales in the last 24 hours the TEAM wants to make sure you can all find our EXCLUSIVE location tonight! The Shorecliffs Bech Club is located at the intersection of Camino Capistrano and Pacific Coast Highway (Highway 1) where Dana Point and San Clemente meet. There is no street address to GPS so please be sure to check Google Maps before leaving if you are unfamiliar with the area. There is an ARCO gas station on the corner and the parking lot is behind it. Please cross at the light and take the catwalk to the sand. You will see the Beach Club to your left and the entrance is around front.
A few things to remember:
1. Poche Beach has a strict no-dog policy so please leave your fur-babies at home for this event.
2. There is NO SMOKING on Beach Club grounds.
3. Glass is not allowed. All beverages must be in plastic cups at all times.
If anyone has difficulty finding the event location please call Barb at (949) 309-6450 or Corinne at (213) 272-3864. We look forward to seeing you tonight at 7pm!
Barb & Corinne