San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This is a four-session course scheduled for Monday, August 11th through Thursday, 14th from 10:15am-12:15pm.
Registration is required and please do so only if you can attend all of the sessions listed for the class. Failure to do so will result in your exclusion from registration for a six-month period.
Prerequisites: A Lancaster County library card in good standing. Must be 18 or older.
Teachers are being asked more and more to base instructional decisions on data.With all of the testing, there are plenty of data to look at! This class will help you use Excel to look at your data efficiently and in a meaningful way to truly inform your instruction and help your students. If you know the basics of Excel, or are just using spreadsheets prepared by someone else, this class is for you.
- sorting and filtering data
- functions - sum, average, count, if statements
- conditional formatting and color-coding
- linking sheets within a workbook
- absolute and relative cell identification
- variations in cutting and pasting
- scrolling through large sheets
- advanced printing options
A certificate of completion will be available. Check with your principal to see if it qualifies for Act 48 credit.