San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join Legend Winery and Vonda Colson on June 3 to dusk
Enjoy a fun night and wine taste for a cause. Proceeds benefit the GrassROOTS Community Foundation Super Camp--a summer camp for elementary school girls. To learn more about GrassROOTS Super Camp: http://grass-rootsfoundation.org/supercamp/SuperCamp.html
Party for a purpose. Elevate a girl.
Purchase a ticket at: http://supercampbutterfly.eventbrite.com
Cost $15; Must be 21+
Any questions, contact Vonda Colson at 410.499.3905 or email@example.com
When & Where
GrassROOTS Community Foundation
GrassROOTS Community Foundation (GCF) is an anti-poverty organization that uses health as its core strategy for mobilizing community action and for offsetting economic disadvantage.
Our efforts focus on supporting organizational, community and policy health initiatives. We support, develop and scale social action public health programs for women and girls because they are often the primary caregivers, are at the highest risk for poverty and health challenges and are most likely to return their wealth to their communities.
WHAT WE DO:
- Engage and unite for community health
- Fund and provide technical support to community health initiatives
- Develop models that are low-cost, high-impact, evidence driven and context specific
- Work with girls, their families and community members to create health solutions
- Investigate and collect data to inform policy and practice
- Advocate for health programs and policies that benefit women and girls