Everything DiSC Work of Leaders presented by co-author Julie Straw
Thursday, September 26, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Work of Leaders connects to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC Management. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes.
Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors and how they impact their effectiveness. Rich, compelling narrative adds depth to the data and strong visuals support the learning process by illustrating key messages.
Attendees will receive:
- Free Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile ($90 value)
- Copy of the book The Work of Leaders: How Vision, Alignment, and Execution will Change the Way You Lead with the opportunity to have it signed by Julie Straw at the event. ($25 value)
Onsite registration is $25.
- Result of four-year research and development effort
- Analyzed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers
- Input from more than 300 subject matter experts at over 150 organizations
- Identified leadership best practices
When & Where
Cirrus Business Group Center for Organizational Excellence
Creating Alignment. Delivering Results.
Cirrus Business Group was formed to help organizations create true shareholder value and be great places to work. We do this through creating clarity, alignment, effective teams, and effective systems. We have assembled a team with a passion for delivering tangible results that create a true financial return for the organization. We call our process "Business Optimization."
We help build great organizations that deliver for employees, customers, and shareholders.