Work of Leaders connects to real-world demands, generating powerful conversations that provide a clear path for action.
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship, as opposed to the one-to-one relationship explored in Everything DiSC Management. It focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organization toward desired outcomes.
Using the framework of Vision, Alignment, and Execution, Work of Leaders encourages leaders to understand their own leadership behaviors and how they impact their effectiveness. Rich, compelling narrative adds depth to the data and strong visuals support the learning process by illustrating key messages.
Attendees will receive:
- Free Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile ($90 value)
- Copy of the book The Work of Leaders: How Vision, Alignment, and Execution will Change the Way You Lead with the opportunity to have it signed by Julie Straw at the event. ($25 value)
Onsite registration is $25.
- Result of four-year research and development effort
- Analyzed and distilled the work of prominent leadership researchers
- Input from more than 300 subject matter experts at over 150 organizations
- Identified leadership best practices