Join EverThrive Illinois for our annual statewide school health center and school nurse conference – Building Healthy Futures. The theme explores the importance of teamwork to educate and encourage all Illinois residents to make responsible choices regarding their health. The conference will promote collaboration among health care and educational professionals as well as other professionals including school personnel, health care providers, and community outreach advocates to expand evidence-based approaches and best health-practices.
- Present Illinois health &educationprofessionals with opportunities to share ideas, information and experiences.
- Address health policies, sustainable best-practices, and health services available.
- Promote collaboration among parties that focus on continual health support that extends the life span.
- Enrich and strengthen the skills of clinicians, school administrators, allied staff, and advocates in health care.
To provide information in order to sustain relationships of health care providers and educational professionals, so that students and families can continue to utilize their school health resources for support, education, health promotion and advocacy.
- School health center staff – front desk, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, behavioral health providers, health educators, oral health staff, and administrators.
- School staff – school nurses, social workers, psychologists, teachers, and administrators.
- Community advocates – community leaders, faith-based leaders, non-profit allies, youth advocates, and community organizers.