Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
We're excited to announce our second annual worldwide developer competition: the Evernote Devcup! Devcup challenges software developers and designers to create awesome products that help our 25 million users do more with Evernote. We'll be awarding over $100,000 in prizes and giving finalists the chance to present their work to the attendees of this year's Evernote Trunk Conference in San Francisco. Here's what we're giving away:
- Gold - $20,000 cash prize
- Silver - $15,000 cash prize
- Bronze - $5,000 cash prize
- 6 finalists - $10,000 cash prize, and airfare and lodging to attend ETC 2012
Any piece of software that integrates with an Evernote API is eligible for Devcup. You can build for desktop, mobile or the web. Here are the key dates:
- Now through June 25th - Form a team, come up with an idea, build an app!
- June 25th - Submission deadline
- July 23rd - 6 finalists announced
- Late summer - Finalists present their entries at the Evernote Trunk Conference; the Grand Prize winner and runners up are chosen
To help you get started, we're holding a number of meetups around the world. These are a great place to brainstorm and discuss the feasibility of an idea with our developer relations staff, connect with others who are participating in Devcup, and learn more about Evernote. We'll also be holding webinars if you're unable to attend in person. For a list of events, and to find all of the information that you need about Devcup, join the conversation at devcup.evernote.com.
When & Where
Evernote helps millions worldwide remember anything and everything that happens in their lives. Use Evernote to take notes, save interesting web pages, create to-dos and shopping lists, attach images and PDFs, and so much more. Then, watch as it all instantly synchronizes from your computer to your smartphone, tablet and the Web, allowing you to find your memories at any time from anywhere.