At least 8 ways to get your message across to ALL Networkers! Plus extra PR as we advise the local newspapers and radio! Plus Thank You Awards! Get your message out across Northamptonshire!
Our MC Presenter John Rose of Wonkana Productions. Guides you through the various sections of this pro-active interactive networking with a difference event! Tony Rundle takes your photos. Great PR! and Speakers "from the heart! AND A Star Speaker a Northants eminent business person, usually a millionaire to inspire you and give your their personal story and take Q's and A's. We want YOU doing business! We will advise you of the BIGGEST CHARTY EVENT NORTHANTS HAS EVER SEEN later! Much going on!
- Business Introductions. Be advised of at least one special business introduction at reception! Always good to have that first person to connect with!
- Business Speed Networking! Get in front of up to 15 business people this way! I Minute. Bring your diary and a special incentive and offer it to everyone you speak to! Yes Book! Maybe..put on Dance Card, to see in 1-2-1 section . No. Now you know a bit more about us, please pass on my card to anyone you know who may like to use my product or service! Then listen to the other person. This is a 2 way thing. We want to you to help one another! Buzzy & fun! Bring your banner.
- Exhibit your Business. Interact and show people what you do! This can be FREE samples of your goods. Discount for Networkers... want it in the blue? I will bring it for you next time! Business Advisors, tutors etc bring us what courses, seminars you are doing next month, and book us on! Show ALL Networkers what is so special about your business. Goods and services available for purchase or to book ON THE NIGHT! Take order. Book courses etc.
- Speakers "from the heart" as they tell their true stories to inspire you. Tell us who you are, what you do , how you got involved with what you do ..and why you are so passionate about it! People buy from people they know and like! People will feel they know and trust you, and are therefore more likely to want your product or service! Offer to be a speaker! Podcasts of the talks will be available. We are about the people behind the business.
- One Minute Escalator Pitch ON STAGE to a room full of interested business people. Make it funny, or memorable, but make your company stand out - whilst raising money for our Charity fund. A donation of a minimum of £10 cash please, on the night. This will be fun and buzzy! Perfect to get noticed ready for the 1-2- 1 sessions later during the evening! Please book in advance and pay on the night.
- Thank You Awards: Thank business collegues or other businesses for a job well done! We are particularly keen to get large companies involved with this initiative. We can help them with their Corporate Responsibility and can get smaller business practical support from these corporates - from exhibits in their foye to putting an A5 leaflet up on their staff room wall! The busIness person that is helped can give a genuine Thank You, an Award certificate, and even a posy of flowers to say a big THANK YOU!! ON STAGE in front of everyone! at The Together Network Professional photographer Tony Rundle takes photos. Great for your PR and website! Amazingly fantastic PR for the corporate!!! Local press advised! They want our stories!
- PR! Photos. Great for your own mags and website and for TTN to send to local press and BBC Radio
- 1-2-1 Meeting Book a 1-2-1 meeting on the night. 1-2-1 time at the end of this meeting. Perfect for you to get in front of those busy people without their gate keeper! At the 1-2-1 at the Together Network meeting decide if another 1-2-1 meeting is appropriate and BOTH put it in your diary. No more fuss.. it happens!
- News Get up on stage and tell us your good news! We want to know what exciting things are happening in your business and industry. Be proud of your Awards, your own PR! Tell us all about it in front of ALL The Together Networkers!
Hear Steve Rees of bestofwellingborough squirm as we ask him some awkward questions in a Piers Morgan Life Stories style interview! Local Northants Multi-Millionaire Steve Pentland was Star Speaker at our last event, to inspire business people who live and/or work in Northamptonshire. We found out some of his secrets, and got his advice to progress your business to the next level. We asked him our questions. This interview was podcast, please request a copy for your website! Steve Rees story will be podcast and put on bestof wellingborough! Make sure you log in to http://www.thebestof.co.uk/local/wellingborough
Who would you like as our Star Speaker? Please let us know... We have not one but two millionaires and Brian Binley MP queuing to be our Star Speaker, so far!
Social Time Get to know fellow Northants businesses over a glass of wine / beer (not included). Bar open all evening. Teas & coffee also available. Food available up to 9pm to purchaseComing soon... But we know you need to earn more money first...
The Together Network would like to get business people from all over Northants involved with the BIGGEST CHARITY EVENT NORTHANTS HAS EVER SEEN!!! We have been offered a 260 acres venue and even a 1000 acre venue at Whittlebury Park Golf Club! What suggestions do you have that we can do at this venue to raise money for Local Northants Charities - that get your business noticed too! Lots of ways to showcase your business and to give sponsorship from selling tickets... to banners, stands etc etc limited only by our imagination. Help us get Northamptonshire on the map!! ...and NOT as North Londonshire!
The Royal and Derngate are going to organising a special The Together Network Theatre Club for us. Each month they will pick a show, with an extra special bonus for us such as "Meet the Cast of the Show". Extend your networking and take your spouse or partner to these exciting monthly events. Tickets can be purchased at the Together Network Business Club each month.
Camera Club... Golf Society...
Invitations to Events being held by our businesses.
Win Awards: Find out what awards are up for grabs FSB Announced their 2010 Award, last month!
Find out all that is going on in the world of Business, the Arts and Theatre, in Northamptonshire.
Please note: Not in competition with any other Business Clubs / Networks. ALL Business Networks are welcome to Network, Exhibit, One Minute Escalator Pitch and to be a Speaker .
Rolling out without Membership so you can see for yourself what all the fuss is all about!
For more details or to book please call Loretta on 01604879246 or e-mail
firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to seeing you there!
When & Where
The Together Network Business Club
The Together Network Business Club inspires and motivates through High Profile Speakers and mixes Independents, Small, Medium and Large Businesses with the Arts, Theatre, other Business Networks and Government Departments, Local Radio and Newspapers "together" with raising funds for Local Charites to encourage businesses to use one anothers services and to enjoy living and working in Northamptonshire.