Join us for Event Santa Cruz #5 – The extreme (Entrepreneur) sports night at The Nickelodeon theater, January 15th, 2014 at 7:00 pm.
Come and experience six Santa Cruzians telling their stories about themselves, their businesses, and how awesome it is to live and work in Santa Cruz. This is not just another speaker series, please be prepared to have fun and enjoy a truly unique Santa Cruz experience!
January we showcase entrepreneurs from the extreme sports industry of Santa Cruz.
- Darryl ‘Flea’ Virostko – Three time consecutive Mavericks winner, Founder of FleaHab Inc
- Bud Freitas – Local Surfer, Teacher and Entrepreneur, Owner of Surf School Santa Cruz
- Lydia Snider– Social media stratagist, Kitesurfer, LydiaSnider.com
- Ashley (Lloyd) Thompson – Musician, Surfboard Shaper, Surf Instructor
- Terry Campion – Owner at Santa Cruz Boardroom and Santa Cruz Apparel
- Tracy Cone – Outrigger canoe racer (Outrigger Santa Cruz) and owner/acupuncturist, Santa Cruz Wellness -
- Terri Schneider - Endurance athlete, speaker, writer, coach, consultant
- Regan “Shamrock N. Roller” Eymann- Two consecutive MVP winner/founding member Santa Cruz Derby Girls, Producer Tam Communications, Director of Development of TuffCubby Entertainment
Thanks to our sponsors:
Hotel Paradox, City of Santa Cruz Economic Development, NextSpace, Tam Communications, ipsociety, Jabico, Santa Cruz Tech Beat, Santa Cruz Weekly, Launch Brigade, JBQAV, Santa Cruz County Bank, Santa Cruz Signs, Studio Holladay, Eric Michael, doubleday Communications, Lucid Sound & Picture, Nickelodeon Theatres, Grind Out Hunger, and Schafer Design