Join us for Event Santa Cruz #6 – Bridging the Gap night, March 19th, 2014 at 7:00 pm.
Come and experience seven UCSC faculty and former UCSC students (Who are now local entrepreneurs) telling their stories about themselves, their businesses, and how the university and local entrepreneurs can work together. This is not just another speaker series, please be prepared to have fun and enjoy a truly unique Santa Cruz experience!
- Chris Wilmers, Ph.D. - Associate Professor of Environmental Studies at UCSC
- Steve Benz, Ph.D. – CEO of Five3 Genomics
- Catherine S. Ramírez, Ph.D. – Associate Professor of Latin American and Latino Studies and Director of the Chicano Latino Research Center at UCSC
- Robert Singleton – CMO and Founder of Civinomics
- Jeff Emery – ApparelProprietor, Santa Cruz Mountain Vineyard
- Steve Whittaker, Ph.D. – Professor in Psychology at UCSC
Thanks to our sponsors:
Hotel Paradox, City of Santa Cruz Economic Development, NextSpace, Tam Communications, ipsociety, Jabico, Santa Cruz Tech Beat, Santa Cruz Weekly, Launch Brigade, JBQAV, Santa Cruz County Bank, Santa Cruz Signs, Studio Holladay, Eric Michael, doubleday Communications, Lucid Sound & Picture, Nickelodeon Theatres, Grind Out Hunger, and Schafer Design