San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The Christie Administration recently announced $25 million in allocations of federal Hazard Mitigation Grant Program (HMGP) funds to 146 municipalities, counties and other government units to pursue creative and cost-effective alternatives to enhance statewide energy resilience. This conference will highlight the resources available to best utilize these dollars!
Energy Resilience, What Critical Facility Decision Makers Need to Know is a technology showcase bringing together New Jersey municipalities, counties and other government units with the vendors and suppliers of energy technologies that can help to rebuild New Jersey stronger than before the storm. New, innovative and emerging technologies and services will be participating. Learn how creative and cost-effective alternatives can enhance energy resilience.
The Natural Gas Industries Coalition (NGIC) is hosting this technology showcase to provide the suppliers of emerging technologies with an opportunity to present their products and services to the targeted critical facilities throughout New Jersey, including police and fire stations, shelters, emergency operations centers, and wastewater treatment plants, among others.
Presenters will explain how they can create value, reduce costs and/or generate competitive advantages to address resiliency challenges and support science-based technologies and decisions for the benefit of all New Jerseyeans. Discussions include:
- Retrofitting existing distributed generation (e.g., fuel cells or combined heat and power) to provide increased capacity
- Engineering studies to design new distributed generation technologies
- Buying natural gas-powered generators
- Purchasing dynamic inverters and storage
- Utilizing proven methods to provide economic payback for distributed generation projects
Who should attend
The attendees include mayors, town supervisors, colleges and environmental utilities managers, engineers, architects, city planners, representatives from the offices of elected officials on state and local levels. Exhibitors include companies with innovative technologies, services and solutions for energy systems;
• Renewable Power Generation • Power Management
• Distributed Power Generation • Efficiency Technologies
• Mobile Power Generation • Fuel Options
• Portable Energy Storage • Micro Grid Solutions
With $25M in HMGP funds, what do you need to know to help your community make the most of your share and get ideas for future funding? Comes share and learn from each other as well as from an outstanding group of speakers!
LEARN MORE ABOUT THE NGIC AT WWW.NATGASCOALITION.ORG
When & Where
Natural Gas Industries Coalition (NGIC)