San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Widespread electric vehicle adoption requires a supportive "ecosystem" of stakeholders, from utilities and local governments to vehicle OEMs, charging providers, interest groups, and drivers. This collaborative approach - and the technology already embedded in electric vehicles - places electric vehicles at the cutting edge of exciting new developments in connected cars, intelligent transportation systems, and autonomous vehicles.
Mark your calendars for EV Roadmap 7, where we will explore questions such as:
- What are the most effective models of stakeholder collaboration to advance electric vehicle adoption?
- How are the roles of key stakeholders changing as the market matures?
- What are we learning about the business model for vehicle charging - in public, in the workplace, and elsewhere?
- One in five of all quick chargers in the nation are in the small state of Oregon. What can we learn from this dense network's development and impact on the vehicle market?
- How can new technology and other strategies help ensure access to charging for travelers at a particular time and place?
- How can new connected car technologies facilitate advanced payment systems, multimodal transportation, and sustainable transportation?
- How can these technologies accelerate electric vehicle adoption?
A complete agenda and further information will be coming soon. Please share with friends and colleagues who should attend.
Who Should Attend
EV Roadmap provides an interactive, action-oriented format where “cutting edge” issues are identified and plans are set in motion to address them. The EV Roadmap brings together electric vehicle leaders who make, sell, buy, use, study, report on, or promote electric vehicle adoption.
Electric Road Trips
Oregon in summertime is one of America's most popular tourist destinations! So take this opportunity to explore the Oregon Electric Highway and beyond. EV Roadmap 7 will be offering "electric road trips" to some of the most important and beautiful areas of Oregon’s “electric ecosystem.” More details to come!
About EV Roadmap
The “EV Roadmap” workshop series brings together Oregon’s early adopters and international experts to inform transportation electrification efforts across the nation. EV Roadmap is brought to you by Portland State University, Portland General Electric, and Drive Oregon.