San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This year we are partnering with the newly opened 3rd Ward in South Kensington to explore their space, meet other crafters, and better our community. Join us at the Etsy Craft Party for...
Crafts, of course!!!
We will also be accepting art supplies to donate to local art camp(s) in our community, such as:
- drawing paper
- palette paper
- kraft paper roll
- easel pad or large newsprint paper
- oil pastels
- acrylic paints (especially primary colors, black and white)
- mod podge
- air hardening clay
- clay tool sets
- tiny treasures/found objects
- plain baseball caps - youth sizes (NEW)
- plain t-shirts - youth sizes (NEW)
- smocks/aprons - youth and adult sizes
- drop cloths
- and anything else fun and child-appropriate!
From Etsy HQ:
You’re invited to Etsy Craft Party 2013:Craft for Community, our global celebration of meeting and making. This year’s theme focuses on using your creative powers to make your hometown even better.
For more information on Etsy’s Craft Party, check out this article: https://www.etsy.com/blog/news/2013/save-the-date-for-etsy-craft-party-2013/
And peek at frequently asked questions here: