Do you have what it takes to make it through a business meeting over dinner, a lunch interview, life?
Come to the Etiquette Dinner and learn what it takes!
This dinner will provide you with the unique opportunity to learn about professional business etiquette and attire when on an interview or at a business meeting where a meal is involved. The workshop will take place while you dine on a 4-course meal. In addition to learning proper business etiquette, you will also have the opportunity to network with Carthage Alumni!
What you will learn:
- What to wear in a professional setting
- What to order
- How to properly use different utensils
- Appropriate topics of conversation
- Everything in between!
The agenda for the evening is as follows:
- 4:45 - 5:00 Guests arrive
- 5:00 - 5:30 Networking with Alumni
- 5:30 - 5:45 Guests are seated
- 5:45 - 7:00 Presentation and Dinner
Professional business attire is required!
STUDENT: Cost is $5. If you would prefer to reserve your spot over the phone, please call the Alumni Office at 262-551-2137.
ALUMNI: Free of cost. To reserve your spot please email Lauren Hansen at email@example.com or call the Alumni Office at 262-551-2137.
Space is limited! RSVP by Monday, November 11th