Essential Oils for the Summer Chef - Des Moines WA
Thursday, August 14, 2014 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (PDT)
Des Moines, WA
Essential Oils for the Summer Chef
- Discover fresh ways to add more zest and flavor to your food with fragrant essential oils.
- We will be sampling Wild Tropical Smoothies with your favorite summer berries.
- Explore your options for refreshing drinks with frozen Citrus Granitas poured into lemon or oranges.
- How about a crisp Cucumber Salad with a variety of your favorite essential oils to keep you cool all summer long!
- Enjoy refreshing citrus infused beverage.
When & Where
Karen Andersen, is the author of the Divine Ezine, a popular online newsletter about healthy living through the application of aromatherapy, feng shui, and meditation, to achieve optimal health and wellness. Karen is a doTERRA Wellness Advocate, Certified East Indian Feng Shui Consultant, and a Certified Intuitive Coach. She has a wealth of helpful tools to inspire you with.
Sign up to receive your FREE monthly Divine Ezine:
http://bit.ly/11xGOsm, and you will get 2 free e-books with our gratitude as your gift. Thank you.