San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Come join Erasistable Vintage on the first day of spring as we celebrate the launch of our new rental and styling business!
Start the wedding and event season off with new and fresh ideas:
- Connect with and expand your network of local event coordinators and vendors
- Sample gourmet seletions from our areas finest caterers and bakers
- Tour the elegant historic representations of our past through styled vignettes while surrounded by live entertainment and unique designs by florists, decorators and photographers
- Free Admission
- Pre-registration is required
- Register at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will have a raffle at the end of the evening with door prizes!
- We have a shared warehouse location with Lift Works off of Industrial drive. The warehouse is the last building on the left hand side of Industrial drive. There will be vintage signs posted outside the building to direct parking and traffic.
When & Where
Julie Starck is the Owner and professional designer for Erasistable Vintage. The story of her journey to and through her vision for ErasistableVintage is described below:
Along my journey, I met some amazing women in the design industry and to this day we call ourselves " The Sister’s of Sofa" [You know who you are! XOXO] It was this group that dubbed me the “Party Queen”. I coordinated all genera of themed events including : The 60’s Bash, Olympic Party, Halloween and the ultimate merriment was my New Year’s Eve wedding in a 1920’s theme.