ERA "Giving Thanks to NY Startup Community" Party with Goodwin Procter!
Applications now open for ERA January 2012 class
Please come join us for free drinks and appetizers.
And meet some ERA1 companies, mentors and learn more about ERA's January 2012 program.
* Get a $25,000 investment for your startup
* 3 months of free collaborative office space in the heart of NYC at
Times Square (January 9th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012)
* 200+ amazing mentors from the NYC startup community (Fred Wilson, Howard Morgan, Esther Dyson, Jeff Stewart, David Pakman, Brian Cohen, John Frankel, Chris Dixon and more)
* One-on-one, hands-on support
* Speakers and seminars from leading entrepreneurs, technologists, and
* Free services and support from our 25+ sponsors and partners
ERA summer 2011 Highlights:
* 100% of startups have product and users (as of September 2011)
* 80% of startups have revenue (as of September 2011)
* More than 1500 mentor meetings
http//eranyc.com/apply/ (Application deadline is November 20th)
TheNextWeb - ERA Demo Day http://tnw.co/raTp3R
BetaBeat - ERA Demo Day http://bit.ly/pD6EOL
NYTimes - BuzzTable http://nyti.ms/pioAIu
NYTimes - Centzy http://nyti.ms/mTdIAW
NYTimes - Parking Panda http://nyti.ms/pwxGKv
Business Insider - http://read.bi/orFnDd
Photos - ERA Demo Day: http://www.flickr.com/photos/asllc/