Get Certified in the EQ-i 2.0!
The Society of Emotional Intelligence
is pleased to present a Certification Workshops on Emotional Intelligence through the application of the Emotional Quotient Inventory, or EQ-i 2.0®. Hank Clemons, PhD, is a Certified EQ-i 2.0® trainer by Multi-Health Systems (MHS) and offers an informative and effective program to learn about using the EQ-i 2.0® in your organization, business, or clinical practice. Successful participants are certified by MHS to purchase and administer the Bar On EQ-i 2.0® and EQ-360®.
EQ-i 2.0® Certification Workshops are designed to meet the needs of professionals who work in the areas of human resources, recruitment, employee relations, coaching, organizational development, executive development, and clinicians. As part of becoming a certified user of the EQ-i 2.0® & EQ-360®, you will learn firsthand how to make optimal use of this emotional intelligence tool in your organization or area of practice.
What Does Certification Include?
- Access to resources on the EQ-i 2.0 and emotional intelligence in general
- Access to an online portal where you can connect with current EQ-i 2.0 certified practitioners like you
- Four free reports to use after you get certified and a free online account where you administer and score the assessments
- You get to take the assessment yourself and get feedback from an experienced coach
- A certificate authorizing you as eligible to purchase and administer the EQ-i 2.0
- Approved for APA and HRCI credits.
Register now. Class size limited to 15! Pre-work required
Event Organizer: Hank Clemons, PhD (CEO, Society of Emotional Intelligence - Training Partner, MHS ), Author of "Could your Emotional Intelligence be Holding you Back?"
For more information, email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 813.431.9786.