EQ 101: Five Crucial Skills of Emotional Intelligence
Tuesday, July 16, 2013 from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM (CDT)
Cedar Rapids, IA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Did you know emotional intelligence is responisble for 58% of your job performance? As more and more people accept that emotional intelligence is just as important to professional success as technical ability, organizations are increasingly using EQ when they hire and promote.
Join your downtown neighbors and coworkers for a small group lunch and learn at the Economic Alliance and learn about the five crucial skills of emotional intelligence.
By engaging in this program you will gain an increased awareness and understanding of the following five skills as they relate to the working environment:
- SELF-AWARENESS: Maintaining control of your emotions
- SELF-REGULATIOIN: Thinking before you act
- MOTIVATION: Deferring immediate results for long-term success
- EMPATHY: Identifying and understanding the wants, needs, and viewpoints of those around you
- SOCIAL SKILLS: Mastering the art of building and maintaining relationships
Space is limited to 7 people. Please register by Friday, June 28th.
When & Where
Zach Coaching, LLC
ICF Associate Certified Coach