San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Connect with Austin's most successful entrepreneurs, most active angel investors, experienced professionals, and most prominent venture capitalists for another Epic Office Hours!
Register here to get 20 minutes to pitch your startup and get feedback.
Interested in moving your startup to Austin?
This is your chance to meet the mover's and shakers of the Austin scene.
Interested in learning more about Capital Factory?
There will be many Capital Factory Mentors available to meet with and you can tour our incredible facilities.
How does it work?
- Register here on Eventbrite
- A week before the event we will schedule your meetings
- During the event you will get 20 minutes with each Mentor
How can you make the most of your 20 minutes?
- Don't spend more than 5 minutes introducing yourself and explaining your business
- Give short, concise answers to the Mentor's questions
- If you're doing all the talking, you're not learning anything
- Come prepared - research who you are meeting with on LinkedIn and write down questions in advance
- Send a 1 page overview of your company or <5 min video for the Mentor to review in advance
- Barry Evans, Mentor - Calxeda
- Bob Metcalfe, Mentor - UT Austin
- Brandon Marker, Mentor/VC - Techstars
- Bryan Menell, Mentor - Mahana
- Chris Aniszczyk, Mentor - Twitter
- Eric Gould Bear, Mentor/Angel Investor - Blue Lapis Light, Chief Experience Officer
- Eugene Sepulveda, Mentor - Entrepreneurs Foundation
- Jason Cohen, Mentor/Angel Investor - WP Engine, Smart Bear
- Jason Seats, Mentor/VC - Techstars
- Jim Curry, Mentor/Angel Investor - Rackspace
- Josh Kerr, Mentor/Angel Investor - Written
- Justin Siegel, Mentor/Angel Investor - JNJ Mobile, Inc.
- Justin Siegel, Mentor/Angel Investor - Dreamit Ventures
- Marc Nathan, Mentor - T-Squared Agency
- Marc Yagjian, Mentor/Angel Investor - FreedMagnet
- Patrick Lewis, Mentor/Angel Investor - Enterprise, Technology, Research & Development
- Preston James, Mentor/Angel Investor - Sabbatical
- Rick Timmins, Mentor/Angel Investor - G51 Capital
- Rudy Garza, Mentor/Angel Investor - Socialware, G51 Capital
- Ryan Pitylak, Mentor/Angel Investor - Unique Influence, Previous: Yodel & Homeawa
- Steve Welch, Mentor/Angel Investor - Dreamit Ventures
- Thomas Delvecchio, Mentor/Angel Investor - Enterprise, Technology, Research & Development
- Zoe Schlag, Mentor - UnLtd USA
When & Where
Capital Factory is the entrepreneurial center of gravity in Austin, Texas. Located in the middle of downtown, Capital Factory has more than 50,000 square feet full of startups and entrepreneurs. Take classes to learn the skills that startups need, attend meet ups to find a co-founder, rent a desk for your startup or apply for funding and mentorship in the Incubator and Accelerator.