San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join Greenheart Transforms for the second annual day-long event, Envisioning a World Transformed, featuring Chicago change-makers making a positive difference in their local communities. In one day participants will gain a well-rounded and inspiring understanding of the positive changes happening in Chicago and how to be a part of them! Be prepared to network, explore collaborations, and meet like-minded individuals with varying talents and passions. What we have in common is that we all are collectively working to create a peaceful and sustainable world for all.
Want to network?? Come at 10:30am before the event starts to meet like-minded individuals and stay afterwards till 5:30pm.
Vegetarian lunch and coffee will be included. If you have food allergies or restrictions please email Martha at firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
- Cassandra Vieten- Keynote Speaker- CEO and President of the Institute of Noetic Sciences (IONS)
- Jai Luster- Founder and Executive Director of the not-for-profit, Luster Learning Institute NFP
- Victor Saad- Creator of the Leapyear Project and founder of Experience Institute
- Amanda Britt- Founder and CEO at Panzanzee, LLC
- Amy Coffman Phillips- Founder and Project Coordinator for B- Collaborative
- Dr. Darren Weissman- Holistic Physician, Developer of The LifeLine Technique®, Author, and Educator
- Mark Anthony Lord- Founder of the Bodhi Spiritual Center, spiritual leader, and author
- Emanuel Kuntzelman- Founder of the non-profit, Greenheart International
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
There will not be alcohol, but please bring an ID for checking in. All ages are welcome.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Nope, we're trying to stay green by doing everything electronically!
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Any questions or comments please contact Andrea Dennis, at 312-264-1629 or email@example.com.
When & Where
Greenheart Transforms strives to educate and motivate personal and social transformation through workshops, lectures and retreats