Entrepreneur's Stress- My Rent Is Too Darn Expensive
Thursday, January 16, 2014 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Cresa Partners advises commercial tenants exclusively — no landlords, no developers — so we can be completely objective and conflict-free. In helping business leaders get the best deal on their space.
Ralph Benzakin is a Vice President in the firm and a prominent fixture in the Long Island Real Estate market.
In a quick-paced seminar, we will learn the following:
1. Who currently has the advantage – Tenant or Landlord? Why?
2. My lease is up in 2 years…How do I lower my rent now?
3. With all those “space available” signs, why can’t I find 3,000 sf (or whatever it is that I’m looking for)?
4. Forget the rent...What’s the occupancy cost? (and what’s the difference?)
5. How much space do I really need and how do I figure it out?
6. I have a great relationship with my landlord, why would I need a broker to renew my lease?
When & Where
Effective Human Resources
Effective Human Resources Fractional HR concept was built to address the HR needs of business owners. Most of our clients have the same characteristics:
1. First or Second Generation Family Businesses
2. Typically between 5 and 150 employees
3. Sales between $1million and $10million
All of these companies tend to have the same problems repeating themselves over and over again.
1. Compliance- Too many laws to keep up with
2. Employee Issues- Hiring, firing and all of the challenges employees create
3. Policies and Procedures- From employee handbooks to complex analysis and systems
You can speak to us, call us at 1-888 235-0924.